Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well hello again Blog World!

Well hello again Blog, so good to see you! Yes, I know it has been a long time since we have hung out, but I am back and ready to rock and roll... and write! I apologize that I have neglected you for so long but one of my New Year's resolution was to update you on all of my Life List adventures that I have had the pleasure of completing and crossing off my list. (My other New Year's resolution is to curse less and I have people who literally smack me when they hear me curse... now THAT is some motivation!) I have to motivate myself to write in my blog and, as I get busy, it might get tough, but when I peruse my Life List again, I remember why I started this... and why I want to continue it. So lets go!

The last year+ has been a good one! I started a new job that i really enjoy and that gives me a lot of free time to do the things that really matter - spend time with friends and family, adopt kittens and enjoy them, and complete so many adventures and things on my Life List, like go white water rafting, donate to a charity, kiss in the rain, try hot yoga, go paintballing, and donate blood! It has been a fun time. Get ready to read all of these stories, as well as some other things that I've crossed off my list but haven't written about. Now here is my updated Life List! If something is crossed out, I've done it. If it is in italics, I've already written about it. If it is bold, be ready to read about it soon!


Things I want to do
Fall in love
Start a family
Have a career
Find a job I LOVE
Be in NYC for New Years Eve
Ride a mechanical bull
Swim with dolphins
Swim with sea turtles
Ride an elephant
Play with kangaroos
Swim with sharks
Go skinny-dipping
Go parasailing

Sky diving

Bungee jumping
Go hang gliding
White water raft
Go scuba diving
Go up in a hot air balloon
Ride a camel
Take salsa, ballroom dance lessons
Swim in the Dead Sea
Make a difference on one person’s life
Donate to a charity
Go whale watching
Fly a kite
Learn to surf
Participate in a protest

Participate in the giant tomato fight
Run with the bulls
Experience white nights
Go on a safari
See the Aurora Borealis
Read more classic books, poems, novels, etc
Watch the classic movies
Ride in a paddle boat
Have a food fight!
Climb a mountain
Kiss in the rain
Get my palm/tarot cards/future read
Drink Guinness in Dublin
Make a movie
Make a documentary film

Make another movie
Make another documentary film
Swim in the fountain at UMD
Write for a professional Web site

Get a professional massage
Do a flying trapeze class
Do hot Yoga
Do a zip line
Ride jet skis
Ride in a helicopter
Go paintballing
Do a wine tour in Maryland - Frederick and/or Eastern Shore
Have a spa day
Donate blood
Adopt kittens


Places I want to go
Visit Israel
Visit Egypt
Visit Italy: Rome, Venice, Pompeii, Sicily, Capri, Leaning Tower of Piza, Milan, Florence
Visit France: Paris
Visit Spain:
Visit Japan
Visit Thailand
Visit Australia: Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Opera House
Visit Greece
Visit more of the US: Hawaii, California (Hollywood/LA, So Cal, San Fran, San Diego, Napa), Mount Rushmore, Las Vegas, Alaska, Grand Canyon
Visit Ireland
Visit Hungary
Visit Turkey
Visit Russia
Visit India


Things I want to see
See the Statue of Liberty
See Niagra Falls
See Stonehenge
Visit American National Parks
See the great works of art
See concentration camps
See the pyramids and sphinx
See the Grand Canyon
See Yellowstone
See the Great Wall of China
See the Taj Mahal
See the Eiffel Tower
Visit Ground Zero
Visit the Wailing Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment